FOLLOWING ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR GETTING AN ADMISSION FOR GST/BD DEGREE COURSES IN THE SEMINARY:
A candidate in order to be admitted to the G.S.T. and B.D. Degree courses at the Seminary should have the following qualifications:
1. The candidate should have taken at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or a professional degree from a recognized university.
2. The candidate should produce a certificate of commendation from his diocesan and sponsoring bishop along with his application for admission. He will have to produce a similar letter from his parish priest, as well as a certificate of good health from a competent physician.
3. The candidate shall appear, when so invited and at his own expense, for a written entrance examinationin Biblical Knowledge (Old Testament and New Testament), Church History, General knowledge and General English.
4. If selected for interview, the candidate shall appear at his own expense, for a personal interview and oral tests in aptitudes for preaching and teaching, for singing and chanting, and other personality and health tests prescribed by the Seminary.
5. The decision of the Seminary faculty, endorsed by the Catholicos is final in matters of admission.